- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, have all their labels and be in perfect condition. The items must also be in the original packaging. You can exchange the item with a different one or you can request a refund. Please see the "Shipping Returns" terms and conditions below.
- To return an item please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not happy with your purchase you have 10 days to return you order. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error; and/or
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received your credit yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return or exchange your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.